What happened?

Hi,everyone.
I have some question with ecos bootup.
I can run app form floopy (without gdb) now ,that is I just need to insert the floopy into pc, power on ,applications like "hello world" can run automatic.
And recently I have modified the pcmb.inc to enable harddisk bootup .From the dot ecos printed ,I guess the code had been load to the memory successfully, but the question is after that stage the system reset itself.
I really confused by this phenomenon. I did not modified the memory layout, configtool display that it is i386_pc_floopy.
What's wrong with my work?
Can anybody help me?
Thank you reading my message.