perl & ecos -- has anyone thought about this

Hi guys,

did anyone thought of getting perl linked into ecos ?

I believe it would be nice, to just create a (simple) script, and have some
functionality. Eventually an integration of TK, would make sense as well.

Letting a customer write his CD-Player GUI, in Perl/Tk or so.

I know, no one likes MS***, but it could be the open source equivalent to
wince & Visual Basic.
It might be even interesting for some clients.

Is there anything I could use as a starting point ?

I think all the important syscalls are already available.

Any feedback is highly appreciated!

cheers Thilo