Re: eCOS on MPC8260

Hi Akshay,

I have ported eCos on MPC8240. I have taken the PPC603 hal and the
cogent platform as my base.
I donot think there should be much problems for porting it on to
MPC8260.
You can start with HAL for the MPC860, PPC603, QUICC. But PPC603 is
supported just on the simulator platform.

Regards,
K Srinivas Aithal