eCos support for Cirrus logic EP7312 board

eCos works fine with cirrus logic EP72xx series of boards, when using Linus
as the working environment, but when I tried to run the same set of
applications with EP73xx (more precisely EP7312) I did not get any success.
I am able to download the gdb module  using the flash downloader provided as
part of ecos-1.3.1 code base.
But after that when I connect using gdb(arm-elf-gdb) then the gdb is unable
to take control over the EP7312 board.
I have the following queries based on the above mentioned scenario:
1. Does eCos support Cirrus logic EP73xx series of boards, specifically
EP7312 board.
2.a. In case eCos supports EP73xx series then how can  I obtain the source
code.
2.b. In absence of a direct support for EP73xx board is there any way the
source code for the already working version of eCos for EP72xx series be
modified to make it work on EP7312 board. What are the various places in the
present code base where changes need to be done.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.
Regards
--Rudra