RE: Re: new elf loader library

Well at least this allow to distribute GPL binaries separately from non-GPL
binaries. Then one coudl argue that loading your GPL Application on eCos is
the same thing than , say, loading you GPL application on WinCE. Providing
that your only using the kernel API i think that could stand. That probably
doesn't work for a driver however.

But at least one requirement of the GPL, which is allowing redistribution of
binaries would be met.

But I guess this is still a borderline case...

--
Fabrice Gautier
Software Engineer, Sigma Designs