RE: loading images with redboot

I was giving redboot a bad command after issuing 'fis load' to it. If i
just do 'fis load', then attach gdb, set the pc etc, my program runs
fine. Sorry for the false alarm.

I'm still at a loss as to why i can't do 'go 0x20040' from inside
redboot. My eventual goal is to not have a debugger attached to this
image. The image itself is apparently being transferred properly, since
i can attach gdb and run it.