Re: Historical question about eCos

"Somewhere" is a scientific conference paper in which the authors compare
eCos with some other embedded OS and there they argue that eCos was
"adapted" to become a embedded OS. When I read it I started wondering
whether this info was true or not.

Thanks for the clarification,
Cristiano.

Cristiano Ligieri Pereira - http://www.ics.uci.edu/~cpereira