From: "Jesper Skov" <jskov@redhat.com>
To: "David Airlie" <David.Airlie@parthus.com>
Cc: <ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: [ECOS] e7t ROM startup

>>>>> "David" == David Airlie <David.Airlie@parthus.com> writes:

David> gdb stubs on AEB work from the ARM bootloader doesn't it? and
David> do gdbstubs on E7T work from there as well?

David> the move to getting redboot working shouldn't be that big..

Redboot works fine. That's not the issue. The issue is getting other
eCos apps running from the bootloader. It's non-trivial because it's
so anal about what constitutes a Proper Module(tm).

Jesper