Re: ecos port on ARM Evaluator 7T board

Chris Garry wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm looking at using ecos with the Evaluator 7T board, but am a bit
> worried that the 512K of flash supplied is a little on the small side.

Seems lots to me :-).

> I can't find any example memory requirements anywhere in the ecos
> docucumentation.  What I'm looking for is some realistic memory
> requirements for real systems (with USB support + Ethernet).

The only publically supported USB drivers for eCos are for the StrongARM
SA-1110, so that's where to refine your search.

> Also, the status of the Evaluator 7T port is listed as Beta with no
> serial drivers.  Is there any reason why the port is no further along
> and does anyone have any idea when the port will be completed.

It can be completed when someone wants to complete it. There are serial
drivers around which I should hopefully be able to make available soon,
subject to permission.