RE: isoinfra cdl patch

On Fri, 2001-09-21 at 13:05, Fabrice Gautier wrote:
> [...]

This is where 'ecosconfig export' comes in.  It only saves the
"important" information from your save file (the .ecm files we
have for building RedBoot).  Rebuilding a configuration from
them is seldom compromised, even by CDL changes like you've seen.

You can also use the "File->Export" function from the ConfigTool.

Just be sure and make the .ecm file when you have something you like.
Then you'll be able to recreate it later, even if the CDL changes.