Re: XScale IQ80310 ethernet problem

> You can see on the second line "No network interfaces found".  There is no
> link LED upon startup, however:

> I can run the "diag" command and test the ethernet port (test 10) and
> everything passes.

> It may be my board revision.  According to the diag menu (option 19), my
> board is:

> Board Revision = F
> CPLD Revision = D
> 80200 Revision ID = 0x69052000
> 80312 Revision ID = 1

> Has anybody been able to get the ethernet to work with redboot on the Rev F
> board?  I'm stuck.

I have ethernet working on my Rev F board:

  Board Revision = F
  CPLD Revision = A
  80200 Revision ID = 0x69052001
  80312 Revision ID = 1

I have seen occasional unexplained lockups of the ethernet channel on this
Rev F whereas I never saw that on Rev D or E.

I'm not sure how well synced that prebuilt binary is with respect to sources,
so you might want to try building it yourself.

--Mark