Re: Debug messages through serial communication port

No. I haven't. Just to be a little bit more specific, this problem is
_only_ happening when I print something and have cyg_thread_delay()
functions calls as well. What's happening is that the delays take much
longer than they should and I still have no clue why... If there is no
cyg_thread_delay() it works fine.

Thanks anyways,
Cristiano.

Cristiano Ligieri Pereira - http://www.ics.uci.edu/~cpereira