RE: Port to XScale board

On 20-Aug-2001 Cristiano Ligieri Pereira wrote:

> Which kind of file should I donwload via RedBoot?
> Binary or SREC?

Either.  Your example implies binary, but I'm not so sure about
it anyway.  If this is the "Hello world" example we talked about
last week, shouldn't you be downloading it at 0x20000?

Note: if you use S-records, you shouldn't need to specify a load
address or an entry point when you use the 'go' command.