ecos atmel eb40 demo board

I'm trying to load the examples binaries to my  EB40 atmel board.
Most of the time when I try to download the redboot_ram.elf file the eb40
reset and I get the angel signon message.
Ocassionally I get the file downloaded and can go through the minicom and
try to flash the chip but redboot never activates from the flash
Is anyone else experienceing this problem.
Richard Slaughter

Richard Slaughter
rslaughter@anatel.com