=?gb2312?B?16q3ojogQ2FuIE9wZXJhdGluZyBTeXN0ZW0gb24gdGFyZ2V0IGF1dA==?==?gb2312?B?b21hdGljYWxseSBpbnN0YWxsIGZyb20gdGhlIGhvc3QgcGM/?=

-----原始邮件-----
发件人: jwchang [mailto:jwchang@iwncomm.com]
发送时间: 2001年8月3日 10:32
收件人: ecos-discuss-faq@surceware.cygnus.com
主题: Can Operating System on target automatically install from the host
pc?

     Hello! all
    I am a new recruit of ecos/redboot user,I have some question following
  I know ecos is the emmbeded configrable system which compatible to various hardware platform (target).Can someone give me a  hint
whether the ecos can automatically download the emmbeded OS to target,if so how to do it
                           BEST REGARD
                                                                  chang.trevor
                                                                                          2001.8.4