Re: poll.h and polling stuff???

tsmith@megaroms.co.uk writes:

> In fact I've tried that bit of CDL in my last mail and it doesn't seem to
> define CYGINT_ISO_POLL as 1 as hoped. Help appreciated.

I suppose that in this case you do not need an interface at all. They represent
an abstract service that other components depend upon.

In the POLL case, you define a concrete service that doesn't realize an abstract
interface in contrast to a serial driver, for instance, which provides abstract
read/write/... operations to clients but requires a concrete, hardware specific
implementation that realizes the serial interface by defining these operations.

Robin