Re: How to execute the program in eCos for ARM

Is it necessary to change the definitions of SA11X0_ROM_BANK0_BASE and
SA11X0_RAM_BANK0_BASE in the file
packages/hal/arm/sa11x0/var/current/include/hal_sa11x0.h the memory
mapping of your (my) board?

Thanks,
Cristiano.

Cristiano Ligieri Pereira - http://www.ics.uci.edu/~cpereira