Re: Combitech/Axis bluetooth

> Has anybody done anything with Combitech Systems bluetooth code? Opinions?
> The link is http://www.combitechsystems.com/node2866.asp.

I had a look to the report (on web site)  and discussions with Andreas
Karlsson (who has done the prting to eCos), but I have not used it yet.

He was able to establish a Bluetooth connection with a Wap server above
(but without Internet protocole to save memory space).

His main problem with Axis Bluetooth stack was whith C structure mixing
4 bytes and 2 bytes elements. arm-elf-gcc does not support these and he
had to use a patch (found in axis bluetooth discuss list).
He says that he made as less as possible changes in Axis Stack to be
able to get a new version and make it work quickly.

I had a look to his report and actually it seems to be "simple" but I
didn't have time to work on it.

Franck.

--
& france telecom