Re: [eCos] a question about ROMFS

----- Original Message -----
From: Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour@redhat.com>
To: jjtsai <jjtsai@itri.org.tw>
Cc: <ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 4:09 AM
Subject: Re: [ECOS] [eCos] a question about ROMFS

> jjtsai wrote:
> > > I'll see if I can work on a better patch.
> > That would be great!
>
> Can you try the attached patch for me please? I haven't even tried
> compiling it yet nevermind testing it, but I was hoping you could do that
> instead :-). Let me know how it goes. Then I'll check it in.
 Your attached patch still has problems. Test program (fseek.c) is attached.

 I do a little modification on the stream.inl (based on your patch) and
romfs.c.
 It works well in my test program. Patch files are attached.

Have a try please. I am afraid if I make any mistakes.

Instruction about how to apply the patch files:

 cd $(ECOS_REPOSITORY)/packages/language/c/libc/stdio/current/include
patch -p0 < $(WHERE_THE_PATCH_IS)/stream_inl.pat
(This is the patch to the original file.)

 cd $(ECOS_REPOSITORY)/packages/fs/rom/current/src
patch -p0 < $(WHERE_THE_PATCH_IS)/romfs_c.pat

best regards,
JJ

fseek.c

romfs_c.pat