RE: TCP/IP Stack packet regrouping

  > > If not, in blocking mode it will most likely appear to
  > happen all at
  > > one time right?
  >
  > Not necessarily. read() can return early if _some_ data is
  > available.

Are you saying that read () will return if ONLY some of the data is
there, but will complete successfully if it's all there?

So, to summarize what you said.

Sending generally will send it all at once, and there's no need for a
loop for the outgoing buffer?
Receiving I should always do the loop just in case?