TCP/IP Stack packet regrouping

I'm curious as to what happens if I send 30K worth of data in one send?
Will it all send at one time?
What happens if I receive 30K of data, will it receive all 30K at one
time?
If not, in blocking mode it will most likely appear to happen all at one
time right?
In non blocking mode will I have to do a loop until all the data has
been sent/received while adjusting the buffer pointer?

p.s.
I know that the packets may be received in any order, and that they
won't all come in at the same time.  I don't actually want to know what
happens at this low of a level.  I just want to know from a programmer's
perspective.