Relocating RedBoot from ROM to RAM after....

Hi,

Can RedBoot be configured to boot from ROM and then relocate itself to RAM
and execute from RAM then on.
We can configure RedBoot to completely boot either from RAM or ROM during
build time, but we need it to boot from ROM and continue in RAM.

This is for our custom board. Size of flash is 32MB on our board, where as
the 80310 (XSCALE) supports only 8MB of flash. So, we need to do bank
switching in software. This poses a constraint on the boot loader to be
running from RAM, in order to load Linux and other images from 32MB flash.

Can we build RedBoot to relocate after starting?. Can RAM version be
modified to fit this requirement.. if so, can some one show me the pointers
on how to.

Thanks,
Siva Prasad.