Re: select err in ecos application

wangwei wrote:

> thank you ! NICK!
> every thing is ok!the 8 serial ports is working perfectly.
> By the way , if  the intteruption isn't masked in ISR when it return to call
> DSR , does it caused any err?
> if not, I think it can improve the system realtime charactor .

There's no requirement to do so in eCos (hence the "count" argument to a
DSR). But if an interrupt is just saying "something's happened", it's
easier to mask it and process every event in the DSR once, than keep
getting the ISR again and again when all it's doing is delaying execution
of the DSR. Basically it depends on the requirements of the device.

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/