e7t standalone applications

hi guys,
     I want to build a standalone application for e7t. cud anyone of you
please suggest as to what all changes are to be made in the ecos.ecc config
file generated from
ecosconfig new e7t
i just changed the startup options to ROM. I hope that is all that is
required. If there is any other thing cud anyone please bring to my notice.
also the test build failed in between though the kernel build went thru. any
hints ???

regards,
vipin