Bug in kbd_support.c for edb7211

Hi,

I have tried the attachmed from Peter Horn. The key 9,
0, -, ==, Backspace and some other keys not responding
at all.

So I tied the kbd_support.c from Redhat, there is a
little bug here. the keys as I mentioned above still
not responding only if it is the first time pressed.
But if other key already press that the error keys
above, all the error keys above will responding.

Also bug whe I pressed Accent key/Tilde key I got
backslash key/Pipe key so I just re-edit the file to
correct it, but I still can't find where is the
location for backslash key/pipe key instead.

=====
Regards,
Piteir