Re: Redboot Questions

>>>>> "Carlos" == Carlos Camargo <carlos_ivan_camargo@yahoo.com> writes:

Carlos> Exists any problem with spurious interrupts
>> an CTRL-C
Carlos> support???
>>  Not understood.
>>
>> Jesper

Carlos> My question is:

Carlos> Due that my interrupt source is EXT0 with the same vector of
Carlos> spurious interrupt. This have any problem????

There is no such thing as a spurious interrupt vector. If you get a
spurious interrupt, it's because you haven't attached a handler on
that particular vector.

Carlos> When i run this program from insight The thread simple_threadB
Carlos> running correctly, but when i press the external button attach
Carlos> to EXT0, no acurrs any interrupt.

Carlos> My code is good, or i have any error.

Don't know. I have not tested the use of external interrupts with this
HAL. There might have to be set/cleared some additional interrupt
masks to make it working.

Jesper