RE: ISR occurs, but DSR does not.

I found out what the problem is.  The port B data bit 0 is set to 0
which indicates that the CL-PS6700 controller is not ready for access.
Attempting an access to it during this time will cause the CPU to wait
indefinately until the CL-PS6700 becomes available.  It does become
available right after ejecting the card.  Subsequently re-inserting the
card runs the interrupt again which in turn attempts an access which in
turn freezes the CPU again.  This occurs because I obviously haven't
initialized the card properly in order for an access to occur before
enabling it.  So, this takes me back to my original problem of thinking
it wasn't initialized properly.

I still don't know how to initialize it.  I know the approximate
sequence, but it doesn't appear to work.