Re: How to RUN a program?

Nagendra EM wrote:

> Hi Jonathan, Jesper and Gary,
>
> Thanks for the help from you. I am really glad that I am able to get
> this kind of support for a free OS. I shall try on what is suggested
> by Gary.
>
> But, my version of GDB is gdb 5.0. Infact, I am using the Insight (version 5.0) but I am using the console window of Insight to run the programs. Should I change the version of GDB? Please suggest.

No one else has reported a problem of this particular kind with 5.0 so it
should be okay. You could try from the command line though just to be sure
it isn't an insight problem (start gdb with -nw). If that works, try
updating your insight to a current snapshot because it'll probably be fixed
by now.

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/