Re: How to RUN a program?

Hi Jonathan, Jesper and Gary,

Thanks for the help from you. I am really glad that I am able to get
this kind of support for a free OS. I shall try on what is suggested
by Gary.

But, my version of GDB is gdb 5.0. Infact, I am using the Insight (version 5.0) but I am using the console window of Insight to run the programs. Should I change the version of GDB? Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,
- Nagendra.