From: diem.b.dang@delphiauto.com [mailto:diem.b.dang@delphiauto.com]
Sent: Friday, 29 June 2001 8:36
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Newbie - Interrupt Issues

Hello;
     I'm new to eCos, the questions from our group make me think that the
disable of all interrupt will ignore all interrupt at that point on untill
enable is assert. I post this anyway because I think there maybe some new
interrupt of eCos that I don't know.

     1) We want to disable all the interrupt for a certain section of code
but
we don't want to lose any interrupt occur during that time(especially the
real
time clock interrupt).
     When we use cyg_interrupt_disable(void), is it going to destroy all the
interrupt or is it going to inhibit them (interrupt pending until all
interrupt
is re-enabled with cyg_interrupt_enable(void))?

     2) If cyg_interrupt_disable() will destroy all the interrupt occur
during
the disabling time, is there any other function or method we can use to
disable
all the interrupt but not losing any interrupt occur during the disabling
time?

TIA,
DBD