Re: Problem with redboot.bin &quotNo network interfaces found"

Sateesh Soman wrote:

> Hi Jonathan,
> Thanks for the info.
> I have got the latest eCos version (28th June) downloaded and I also have eCos Configuration tool 2.0 installed on my machine. I was trying to build redboot.bin for i386. I had given the path of i386-elf-gcc, but when I try to give the path of cat and ls, it doesn't accept. I get an error something like this "The directory doesn't seem to have those files. Continue?". Either I 'OK' or 'Cancel' it, the make fails, saying
> "make -j1 -directory, unable to create x86_build". But x86_build has already been created.
>
> Also, I have checked for mkdir, bash etc.. the files are pretty much there. And this was the directory, I have used for my old configuration.

The eCos configuration tool 2.0 is an alpha. That bug should be fixed now
in the current version. If not, you can try the 1.3.12 tools from
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/