Re: Newbie - Help booting ECOS

>>>>> "Nagendra" == Nagendra EM <nagendra.em@eudoramail.com> writes:

Nagendra> Hi Jesper, I was going through the document which you
Nagendra> pointed. But there is no directory named 'host' under the
Nagendra> main ECOSDIR (the main ecos directory). Am I missing some
Nagendra> installation procedure / have I missed some file? or should
Nagendra> I download it seperately? Please suggest / comment on this.

Nagendra> PS: I am using configuration tool 1.3.1 and the sources
Nagendra> which came with this tool and as already mentioned, I am
Nagendra> using cygwin under WindowsNT 4.0

You need to check out the latest CVS sources and get the latest
configuration tool (1.3.1.2 I think it's called).

Jesper