Re: ARM SDK and arm-elf-gcc

I think the words not a hope in hell spring to mind...

object file formats are different, debugging formats are incompatible...
ARM claim ELF support, but it isn't full featured to handle gcc's ELF
output... list is endless..

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.