Re: Syntax error compiling clist.hxx

tb wrote:

> Ok, I can do that. However, the sparclite build is just a test for us.
> Our port is to a new architecture and we have a gcc 2.8-based compiler
> for this new ISA. Currently we cannot move this compiler to gcc 2.9. We
> worked around the two previous problems (linker KEEP directive and
> constructor ordering) successfully and were able to use our 2.8-based
> compiler all the way up to the eCos 1.3.1 release.
>
> Is there a way to work around this problem with an older compiler?

If it's not even accepting the syntax, then I don't think so. But you could
try removing the <T> off the constructor and destructor. In fact, I wonder
if that is okay generically.... let me know if that does work for you and
I'll look at it.

You could of course contract someone like Red Hat to write a modern gcc
port to this architecture for you :-).

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/