Rebuilding RedBoot for EDB7212

Hi,

I'm using the RedBoot ROM image found in the latest CVS
repository for eCOS on a EDB7212 board with good success (I'm
able to connnect Insight to its Ethernet port, debug, download
applications to RAM with serial line, Great!). The I tryed to rebuild
the same RedBoot starting from the latest repository (I donwloaded
eCOS and NET support), choosing the "redboot" template for
EP7xxx. Flashing the image that I get with this build, it seems that
RedBoot is only able to connect with serial line and download an
application to RAM, but it has no Ethernet and FLASH support
even if the related checkboxes are highlighted in the ConfigTool.
Did anyone face the same problem?
bye- Stefano
BlueWind                Electronic Design
I-31033 Castelfranco Veneto (TREVISO)
Via Steffani 7/B
VOICE   +39 0 423 723431
FAX     +39 0 423 744738