From: jlarmour@cambridge.redhat.com
[mailto:jlarmour@cambridge.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Jonathan Larmour
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 2:22 PM
To: Trenton D. Adams
Cc: 'eCos'
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Simple serial program

"Trenton D. Adams" wrote:

> Ok, thanks.  I'll try it both with RedBoot, and from ROM on it's own.

> I need to know that it's working.  However, I can't find anywhere in
> the eCos documentation or build tool documentation on how to select
> the type of program, RAM or ROM!

The option is CYG_HAL_STARTUP and can be found in the platform HAL, i.e.
the edb7xxx HAL.

Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223)
271062 Maybe this world is another planet's Hell -Aldous Huxley ||
Opinions==mine Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in
Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions
http://www.redhat-techworld.com/