Re: Anyone else working with HP PA-RISC?

For the benefit of list archives:

> > Originally I had no problems building binutils 2.10.1 for hppa-elf under
> > cygwin 1.1.8. However, it now dies with a missing header file. Current
>
>As for the hppa-elf target, I don't know for sure, but hppa-lites might be
>what you want. Maybe. Or ask on the gcc lists.

The magic combination is:

binutils 2.9 configured for hppa-elf
gcc 2.95.2 configured for hppa1.1-winbond

Further results as they come to hand. I don't intend to support this port
actively, but it may be of some small interest so I'll make it available
once it works again.

-- Lewin A.R.W. Edwards
Embedded Engineer, Digi-Frame Inc.
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Tel (914) 937-4090 9am-6:30pm M-F ET
Personal: http://www.larwe.com/ http://www.zws.com/

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even
though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who
neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray
twighlight that knows not victory nor defeat."
(Theodore Roosevelt)