Re: Configuration Tool V2.0 directory handling

Hi Matthias,

You're quite right, in a moment of madness I must have switched the
filename suffix, and this bug is now fixed locally so should percolate
through to anon CVS soon. Sorry about that.

Thanks for pointing out the other bug with creating incorrect build
directories, I will look into that a.s.a.p.

Regards,

Julian

--
Red Hat UK Ltd, Unit 200 Rustat House, 62 Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. CB1
7EG Tel: +44 (1223) 271063