Configuration Tool V2.0 directory handling

Hi all eCos-Team,

a big applause for supporting the configtool now also on the linux platform.
However, it seems to me that there is a bug in the directory handling (both
windows and linux versions). Configtool generates three directorys:
  myapp_install
  myapp_build
  myapp_mlt
This is ok so far, considering that my .ecc file is named myapp.ecc. The
problem is: after building the library from within configtool, I get the
following:
  myapp_install:
     makefile, object-files in several directories
  myapp_build:
     directories "include" with include files and "lib" with the builded
library
Should'nt it be the other way round !?! Object files go into myapp_build and
the library and include files go into myapp_install ? That was the way
ecosconfig did/does it ...

Another problem:
If I start configtool, two directories "untitled_install" and
"untitled_build" will be created.
If I open an existing *.ecc file from within configtool, another two
directories "unnamed2_install" and "unnamed2_build" will be created.
But the "build library" command needs e.g. "myapp_install" and
"myapp_build", which will be only created, if I save the ecc file the to
same or another name.

Yours
Matthias Huber

Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Huber