Re: Questions abount routing protocol in eCos

¹Ú¼¼ÁØ wrote:

> Hello
>
> My name is se-joon, park
> Our processor is StrongARM SA-1110 (Intel product).
> In this environment, how can we make routing protocols to work in eCOs
> And do you use gated for makeing routing protocols in eCos

Routing protocols are not currently supported in eCos. All current routing
is static (although you can change it at runtime, but not automatically via
a routing protocol).

The eCos TCP/IP stack is based on the well known BSD stack, so in principle
there's scope for porting something like gated, but I haven't looked at
gated's sources.