Redboot Installation

hi,
  i'm trying to install Redboot on my board which has a SamsungKS17C4000 microcontroller with ARM7 as its core. the board supports serial downloading of images and is configured for a ROM startup.

  i'm trying to understand which readme amongst the three provided (edb7xx , ebsa285 and user's guide) i've to use to start getting Redboot up and running on my board.
  how board specific is the installation procedure of Redboot?

  eventhough i built the four files, namely redboot.bin, redboot.img , redboot.elf and redboot.srec i'm not able to figure out how to get the Redboot> prompt.
 can anyone please tell me how to proceed after this.
thanks
rajeev

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!