ecos & ctags

Greetings,

	Firstly, thanks to Bart Veer for his response on the issue
of creating ctags for the ecos source tree.  I am not necessarily after
info on how to automatically generate a tags file.  I am happy to do it
manually, however I would like to know the best way to create tags for ecos.
	There would seem to be a few ways I could go: one big tags file;
a series of small tags files (one per package); possibly there are other
alternatives.
	If anyone is using ctags effectively with the ecos sources I would
like to know what approach is being taken.
	I am finding the source code very frustrating to browse without the
aid of some source browsing utility.  I like the code its just that finding
out
the definitions of things is time consuming without ctags.  I'd be surprised
if nobody used ctags or some similar thing to move about their ecos code.

Any & all help greatly appreciated,

			Jeff