Building Process for Arm Evaluator7T board.

Hi all:
   I have spent almost two months on building multitask program on ARM E7T
board. But I havn't got any luck on it.
Have anybody suceed in building ecos and running multitaking program in ARM
E7T board? If so could you please give steps for building such thing? Thank
you very much.
The following is what I build for my E7T board:

0.	Download the Redboot for ARM E7T board and install it into the 	flash
menory. and set it auto boot while startup.

1. 	Download the ecos program and install it.

2. 	Make the ARM development tools. binutils and gcc is the same as on 	the
web. but insight is a new version from the snapshot.

3.	Build the ecos from the AEB-2 E7T template. (as default)

4.	Use the command to build the program:
	$ arm-elf-gcc -g -I/d/ecos-work/E7T_install/include led.c -L/d/ecos-
work/E7T_install/lib -Ttarget.ld -nostdlib

5.	$ arm-elf-gdb a.out and select Angel 9600 COM1 ( Angel start at boot
time)it is ok to run but some small problem.
	or
	$ arm-elf-gdb a.out and select Serial 38400 COM1 (Redboot start at boot
time) but It can download the program.

Thanks all