Putting interrupt/exception handling codes in different section

Currently, the .text section of the codes resides in external flash memory.
As the access speed of the external flash is slow, I like to move certain
part of the text section to the internal memory for better performance.

I like to separate the interrupt and exception handling codes from the
".text" section to another section in the internal memory. Is possible to do
that? How can I do that?

Thanks
Stanley