Question for eCos

Hello.
My name is se-joon, Park.
I am working at Trigem Company, in Seoul, KOREA.
We have a project about developing embedded system using embedded linux.
Thesedays, we studying the EDK tool and eCos.
And we have some question. If you know, answer us please...

Now we installed the eCos v1_3_1 and cygnus program with windows 2000
professional version.
We will trying setting the target system(x86) and boot with ram or flash
memory and connected by LAN with host.
(no hard-disk, 16M under size ram)

1. In eCos, how can we create the kernel image?
2. In eCos, how can we create boot loader image?
3. With eCos, how can we setting the connection between host and target
system?
4. In eCos, is that possible adding new package which is not exist in
package administrator tool.
    We want modify and optimize the eCos kernel and add this by new
package. Is this possible?
5. Where can we get or download the eCos v1_4_x? We cannot find in redhat
homepage.
6. How can we test the example application between host and target system?

We downloaded the manual from redhat homepage by .pdf file, but cannot
understand well...
If you know the partial of above question, please send us the detail
answer...
Best regards.

Sincerly, se-joon, Park.

se-joon park