Re: Functions to consume CPU time in x86

And of course I want to be able to specify that I want to keep the CPU
busy for specific X (mili/nano)seconds and not only keep it busy for some
randon amount of time.

I looking for functions like this.

consume10ns() or consume1ns()

or consume1ms() or consume10ms()