RE: ELF to AXS

Like Carlos, I too am working with the ARM tools (SDK and ADS with
MultiICE).  This is because it is the platform used by the majority of the
application software that we already have.  What we as a company did not
have was an RTOS.  We chose eCos.

There is no compatibility with the elf format generated by eCos and that
understood by the ARM tool chain.  This caught us out as well!

I have succeeded in circumnavigating my problem (of having object code only
under ADS) by simply calling the routines at there location in memory... not
nice but it works...

Andy

Below is a thread from the newsgroup if it is of interest