Required Information

Hi,

We are a company involved design and development of
the embedded solutions in the Networking Sector.We
have decided to go for eCos for one of our new product
. Its is basically an Ethernet Switch.

I wanted to know along with the RTOS what other code
are readily available with eCos, I mean the tcp/ip
stack, the CLI, the SNMP, HTTP server, Bootp client,
telnet, VLAN,  etc. Also, is eCos already ported on to
MPC8240

I would like to know the exact web locations from
where I can download the above code. I would also like
to know if there is any commercial terms included with
this.

Regards,
K.Srinivas Aithal
Technical Head-Software