Problem when lots of sockets open.

I've got an eCos app that listens for TCP connections on 16
different ports.

I can connect to any 8 of them, but usually the 9th TCP
connection opens and is then immediately closed by the eCos
stack: the eCos system sends a FIN exactly 50ms after the 2nd
SYN is ack'ed.  I've added some diag_printfs to figure out
where the socket is getting closed, and pretty sure it's not me
calling close().

I've also seen situations where there are 8 open sockets, and
the 9th connect succeeds but kills one of 8 previously open
sockets.

I did have to increase the number of open files allowed from 16
to 32. Since I never get to socket 31, I don't think that's the
problem this time.

Is there another limit somewhere I need to increase to get more
than 8 open TCP connections?  I don't see anything in ecos.ecc
that looks like a limit on TCP connections.

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com