[porting]<sh3 7709a>

hello,

we're two students who have to make a thesis on rtos. One aspect of our
thesis is to put eCos on a on-board computer (for trucks). The on-board
computer consists of a sh3 7709a hitachi processor and 16MB flash and 4MB
RAM.

We have no experience at all and we have studied the tutorials of eCos but
we don't understand where to begin. Could we use the stubs from the EDK7708
evalution platform ? How do we adapt the HAL-layer ? How do we port the
kernel ? What do we need at least to build a kernel with a minimum of
functionality ?

We hope someone could help us further

regards,

Jeroen Buyck & Tom Verlinden